With our years of knowledge and expertise, we are able to
develop strategic market insights and new product innovations
to achieve high-performance specialty chemicals with our
partners. Our regional network gives us the advantage to
access several markets to provide sustainable and unique raw
Besides supplying a wide range of raw materials choices for
your coating needs, Maha also offers comprehensive end-to-
Interested in any of our services?
- Assisting in new formulation development and optimization of existing formulation to enhance performance and achieve cost reductions for your
- Support in raw materials replacement with our extensive knowledge and range of materials supplied
- Troubleshooting of painting problems with our professionals with years of experience and expertise
- Continuous effort in sourcing for new products and materials to support innovation and sustainability efforts
Efficient Logistics Support
- With our regional reach, Maha also offers logistical support through low cost shipment options with shorter lead times to warehousing support as well
Arkema supplies water-based emulsions for use in flexible polymer modified cementitious membrane, non-cementitious waterproofing membrane, cement modifiers and tile adhesives.
Together with Maha, Celanese supplies re-dispersible polymer powder for self-levelling mortars, skim coat, tile adhesive, plasters and repair mortars and water based VAE emulsions for waterproofing materials and tile adhesives.
Econex supplies polycarboxylate ether superplasticizer for water reduction and slump retention of cementitious building materials. Other products supplied include dispersants and defoamers for concrete admixtures.
Nouryon specializes in Elotex additives for improve water resistance, efflorescence resistance, flow and workability of construction materials. As well as Bermocoll cellulose ether as water retaining and consistency improving additive for cement-based mortars.
As a partner of Maha, Troy supplies biocides for wet state preservation of admixture and dry film preservation of building materials.