- The test materials is exposed to alternate cycles of UV light and moisture at controlled, elevated temperatures.
- QUV simulates the effects of sunlight with fluorescent ultraviolet (UV) lamps, and it simulates dew and rain using condensing humidity and/or water spray.
- Type of damage include color change, gloss loss, chalking, cracking, crazing, hazing, blistering, embrittlement, strength loss and oxidation.
- QUV tester are availble in four different models :
- QUV features :
1. SOLAR EYE Irradiance Control
2. Fluorescent UV Lamps (UVA, UVB and cool white lamps available)
4. Water spray function
5. ISO calibration