Maha strives to be the preferred partner to our customers through sharing our knowledge, promoting business sustainability and fostering bonds.
We would like to introduce our technical experts who are knowledgeable and well-equipped to handle your technical support needs.
Interested to learn more from any of our technical experts?
Browse their profiles below and let us know which topic(s) you’re interested in.
As a seasoned professional with more than 35 years of rich experience in coatings and printing ink industry, KG’s expertise include technical service, quality control, research & development, setting up of laboratory and paint production facilities. Before joining Maha, he has worked with various Industry leaders such as Kansai Paints, Dow Chemicals, Union Carbide, AkzoNobel Coatings and Dainippon Ink & Chemicals.
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Chemistry (National University of Singapore)
Available Courses by KG
- Formulating of paints
- Paint performance requirements, specifications and test methods
- Paint manufacturing and quality control
- Painting systems, paint application methods and trouble-shooting of painting problems
- Application of paint raw materials
Chief Scientific Officer
Prior to Maha, Joseph had held positions as Market Manager, Senior Scientist, R&D Chemist and QA Chemist in Stepan company. He had also served as Lecturer in Singapore Polytechnic and QC Chemist in Croda company. Joseph obtained his Master’s and Bachelor’s degree (Chemistry) from National University of Singapore and was conferred Dean’s List in 2000.
Master of Business Administration (Singapore University of Social Sciences)
Master’s degree, Chemistry (National University of Singapore)
Bachelor’s degree, Chemistry (National University of Singapore)
Available Courses by Joseph
- Amino Acid Surfactant
- Sulfate-free Formulation
- Sustainable Beauty Solution
- Hand and Surface Disinfectant
- Food Safe Ingredient For Your Skin
- Skincare Formulation Post COVID-19
- Introduction to Personal Care Surfactant
- Introduction to Surfactant Chemistry
Field Application Engineer
As a passionate individual in engineering, Yu De has a wide array of real life experience including participating in a research project with Republic Polytechnic (RP) on 3D printing of cemental materials. He has also given lectures on CAD modelling in RP and is an expert in operating and running open material system additive manufacturing machines such as Arburg’s Freeformer.
Masters Degree in Additive Manufacturing (MSc)
Specialist Diploma in Precision Manufacturing CSWA (Mechanical)
Available Courses by Yu De
- 3D Printing 101 (What is 3d printing, Why 3d printing, How to 3d print, Benefits of 3d printing — 5W1H)
- Difference between open and proprietary materials system
- Available open material systems machines options in the market – Polymer, Metal